One of my co-workers just welcomed the arrival of her second grand-baby and I thought that this card would be a lovely way to share in the excitement! I used the Welcome Easter Cling-mount Stamp Set to make a simple Baby card!
To make this card you will need:
Whisper White Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper
Welcome Easter Cling Stamp Set
White Stampin’ Emboss powder
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
How I made this card:
- Cut all cardstock to size
- Whisper White
- 1 x (8.5” x 5.5”) score at 4.25” for card base
- 2 x (5” x 3.75”) – Front diagonal panel & base panel
- Pivot one of these panels so that it is on a diagonal equalling 1.25” and trim (I put one corner at the 1” mark and the 2.25” mark) – Keep scrap piece
- Basic Black
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper
- Adhere designer series paper to the bottom of the base panel
- Adhere large diagonal whisper white card with dimensionals to the top of the base panel
- Stamp sentiment and emboss with white embossing powder. I used my stamparatus to make this easier to stamp!
- Stamp baby duck (using scrap diagonal piece) with black tuxedo memento ink and colour with Stampin’ Blend markers, fussy cut this out.
- Adhere sentiment strip to the white diagonal and trim
- Adhere baby duck with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere panel to card base.
Click here for Tutorial PDF
Thank you and I hope you have fun making this card!